MATLAB Based ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK
1. Segmentation of Remote Sensing Images Using Similarity-Measure-Based Fusion- MRF Model.
2. Localization of License Plate Number Using Dynamic Image Processing Techniques and Genetic Algorithms.
MATLAB based EMBEDDED SYSTEM
1. A New Network-Based algorithm for Human Activity Recognition in Videos.[Device Based]
1. Digital right management control for joint ownership of digital images using biometric features iris watermarking.
2. Data Hiding in Encrypted H.264/AVC Video Streams by Codeword Substitution.
3. A Phase-Based Audio Watermarking System Robust to Acoustic Path Propagation.
4. A New Secure Image Transmission Technique via Secret-Fragment-Visible Mosaic Images by Nearly Reversible Color Transformations.
5. A Joint FED Watermarking System Using Spatial Fusion for Verifying the Security Issues of Teleradiology.
MATLAB Based SURVEILLANCE & SECURITY SYSTEM
1. Visual Object Tracking based on Backward Model Validation.
2. An Advanced Moving Object Detection Algorithm for Automatic Traffic Monitoring in Real-World Limited Bandwidth Networks.
MATLAB Based BIOMEDICAL IMAGING
1. Diagnosis of ophthalmologic disordersin retinal fundus images a defective eye from a normal eye.
2. Prostate MRI Segmentation Using Learned Semantic Knowledge and Graph Cuts.
MATLAB Based BIO-METRIC AUTHENTICATION
1. Efficient person Human Ear Recognition using geometric features.
2. An available database for the research of Finger Vein Recognition.
3. Multi-View Facial Expression Recognition Based on Group Sparse Reduced-Rank Regression.
4. Unraveling the Effect of Textured Contact Lenses on Iris Recognition.
MATLAB Based DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING
1. Training Initialization of Hidden Markov Models in Human Action Recognition.
2. Animated Pose Templates for Modeling and Detecting Human.
MATLAB Based IMAGE PROCESSING
1. A Distributed Canny Edge Detector: Algorithm and FPGA Implementation
2. An FPGA-Based Fully Synchronized Design of a Bilateral Filter for Real-Time Image Denoising
3. Crop Type Classification by Simultaneous Use of Satellite Images of Different Resolutions
4. EasiSee: Real-Time Vehicle Classification and Counting via Low-Cost Collaborative Sensing
5. Edge Detection Method for Image Processing Based on Generalized Type-2 Fuzzy Logic
6. From Bits to Images: Inversion of Local Binary Descriptors
7. Fully Automatic Dark-Spot Detection From SAR Imagery With the Combination of Nonadaptive Weibull Multiplicative Model and Pulse-Coupled Neural Networks
8. Group-Invariant Colour Morphology Based on Frames
9. Localization of License Plate Number Using Dynamic Image Processing Techniques and Genetic Algorithms
10. Measuring Calorie and Nutrition From Food Image
11. Moving Target Analysis in ISAR Image Sequences With a Multiframe Marked Point Process Model
12. Multilevel Image Segmentation Based on Fractional-Order Darwinian Particle Swarm Optimization
13. Optimal Camera Planning Under Versatile User Constraints in Multi-Camera Image Processing Systems
14. Robust Text Detection in Natural Scene Images
15. Saliency-Based Selection of Gradient Vector Flow Paths for Content Aware Image Resizing
16. Seamless Fusion of LiDAR and Aerial Imagery for Building Extraction
17. Segmentation-Based Partial Volume Correction for Volume Estimation of Solid Lesions in CT
18. Shadow Detection of Man-Made Buildings in High-Resolution Panchromatic Satellite Images
19. Supervised Classification of Multisensor and Multiresolution Remote Sensing Images With a Hierarchical Copula-Based Approach
MATLAB Based SIGNAL PROCESSING
1. A 300-mV 220-nW Event-Driven ADC With Real-Time QRS Detection for Wearable ECG Sensors
2. A Dynamic Compression Scheme for Energy-Efficient Real-Time Wireless Electrocardiogram Biosensors
3. A Home Sleep Apnea Screening Device With Time-Domain Signal Processing and Autonomous Scoring Capability
4. A Tactile Stimulation Device for EEG Measurements in Clinical Use
5. Application of Cross Wavelet Transform for ECG Pattern Analysis and Classification
6. Atrial Electrical Activity Detection Using Linear Combination of 12-Lead ECG Signals
7. Augmented Complex Common Spatial Patterns for Classification of Noncircular EEG From Motor Imagery Tasks
8. Automated Biosignal Quality Analysis for Electromyography Using a One-Class Support Vector Machine
9. Eigenvalue Signal Processing for Weather Radar Polarimetry: Removing the Bias Induced by Antenna Coherent Cross-Channel Coupling
10.Enhanced Low-Latency Detection of Motor Intention From EEG for Closed-Loop Brain-Computer Interface Applications
11. ERNN: A Biologically Inspired Feedforward Neural Network to Discriminate Emotion From EEG Signal
12. Impact of Skin-Electrode Interface on Electrocardiogram Measurements Using Conductive Textile Electrodes
13. Hypnogram and Sleep Parameter Computation From Activity and Cardiovascular Data
14. Improved Signal Processing Methods for Velocity Selective Neural Recording Using Multi-Electrode Cuffs
15. Integrate and Fire Pulse Train Automaton for QRS detection
16. Nonparametric Signal Processing Validation in T-Wave Alternans Detection and Estimation
17. Novel Electrodes for Underwater ECG Monitoring
18. Novel Methods for Noncontact Heart Rate Measurement: A Feasibility Study
19. Quantum Neural Network-Based EEG Filtering for a Brain-Computer Interface
20. Rotational Speed Measurement Through Electrostatic Sensing and Correlation Signal Processing
21. Secondary Peak Detection of PPG Signal for Continuous Cuffless Arterial Blood Pressure Measurement
22. Signal Processing With Direct Computations on Compressively Sensed Data
23. Simple and Efficient Compressed Sensing Encoder for Wireless Body Area Network
24. Time-Interleaved Phased Arrays With Parallel Signal Processing in RF Modulations
25. WiCop: Engineering WiFi Temporal White-Spaces for Safe Operations of Wireless Personal Area Networks in Medical Applications
26. Vehicle Reidentification With Self-Adaptive Time Windows for Real-Time Travel Time Estimation
MATLAB Based REAL TIME APPLICATIONS
1. Higher Degree Total Variation (HDTV) Regularization for Image Recovery.
2. Medical Image Segmentation by Combining Graph Cuts and Oriented Active Appearance Models.
3. On the Energy Efficiency-Spectral Efficiency Trade-off over the MIMO Rayleigh Fading Channel.
4. Noisy Constrained Maximum-Likelihood Linear Regression for Noise-Robust Speech Recognition.
5. Integrating Segmentation Information for Improved MRF-Based Elastic Image Registration.
6. Time-Frequency Approach to Underdetermined Blind Source Separation.
7. Vowel-Category based Short Utterance Speaker Recognition.
8. Blind Image Quality Assessment: From Natural Scene Statistics to Perceptual Quality.
9. Attentional control of associative learning - A possible role of the central cholinergic system.
10. Local Ordinal Contrast Pattern Histograms for Spatiotemporal, Lip-Based Speaker Authentication.
Projects at Bangalore offers Final Year Matlab Projects|final year matlab projects for ece|Matlab Projects|IEEE Matlab Projects|Simulink Projects|MATLAB IEEE 2015 Projects|Latest matlab project List|matlab final year projects with source code|matlab mini projects with source code|matlab mini projects with source code pdf|matlab image processing projects with source code|matlab image processing projects pdf|matlab image processing project codes|matlab fuzzy logic toolbox pdf|matlab fuzzy inference system|matlab neural network example|matlab neural network toolbox tutorial|matlab neural network projects|matlab probabilistic neural network|matlab neural network image processing|matlab ieee projects source code|ieee matlab projects on image processing